ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
I MADE THIS WITH MY TEARS"
|-||all of the college students during finals week (via peachkissing)|
the main thing i hate about christmas is the fact i am too poor to buy lovely gifts for all the sweet people in my life that deserve them
im gonna start a club next year to combat the gay straight alliance, im gonna call it the Queer Queer alliance, its where all the queers go to make fun of straight people and listen to punk music and play monopoly
my sexuality is girls and anime boys
My next cosplay is going to be Rin Matsuoka from the anime ‘Free!’ (screenshot on left). So, because I like my cosplay to be as perfect as possible, I started looking up traditional Arab clothing. I followed many keywords while trying to find a look similar to Rin’s outfit. Eventually, I Google’d images for “traditional Jordanian clothing” and on the first line of results showed the image on the right. It is a painting titled ‘Arab Sheikh Smoking’ painted by Emile Prisse d’Avennes. I was blown away, and I wondered how many other ‘Free!’ fans have realized this.
[ding dong, ding dong]
Hello, sir and/or madam! Have you heard the good news?
I got goosebumps all over
when you’re singing really loud while nobody’s around and you’re doin pretty well and then all of a sudden your voice cracks or you hit a note way off key and you just embarrass yourself that’s literally the worst because you’re not even around anyone else you’re just a disgrace to your own ears